Friday, July 22, 2005

Assholes Anonymus

Today I traveled extensively in Chicago for a training on a new product. I need to make and observation on this, and many other shitty driving cities. First off, all the drivers in the state of Illinois suck. There are exceptions to this rule, but, very few. Florida and Atlanta must follow suit to this rule. First off, in Chcago there is too much traffic for a city and state that charges tolls to not expand roads and interstates to accomodate the driver. Assholes. Second, driving through Atlanta at 4 in the morning to move my brother to Florida requires reflectors on the highway, you know, so I can tell what lane I am in during a rain storm. And, in Florida, you fucks have no where fast to go. Fuck all you assholes who think it is cool to cut me off. You are not that important. Check it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home