Sunday, November 05, 2006

False Advertising

Today while driving down Brady Street, I noticed a new ad placed by Fair Wisconsin on a bus stop shelter. That part that sticks in my brain is the line in the center that read "Don't Mess With the Constitution."

Of course, they show a picture at the top of the ad that displays the Constitution of the United States, not Wisconsin. Funny enough though, that's what got my brain stewing. Having thought about it for the last few hours now, actually, I think I might have a brain aneurysm. Its these same assholes who are touting not messing with the constitution that also want more GUN control(actually, they just want to get rid of guns). This just happens to mess with the second amendment contained in the Bill of Rights in the United States constitution(the same one they incorrectly display).

What's sad is that the "sheeple" out there who don't know any better are going to probably listen instead of investigating into what it is exactly the ad refers to.

5 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Liar, liar pants on fire.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Thanks, I think you are the only guy who actually reads this pathetic blog on a daily basis anymore.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Well, it can't be daily unless you post daily, but yes, I'm your only reader.

Loser.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

Heh.

Seems "the Sheeple" figured out exactly where the tools are SUPPOSED to be used.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I read this blog, and I'm an Ethical Anarchist who has never voted and never will, since I hate all politicians, except maybe Thomas Jefferson.

I was reading some extreme right blogs and I liked what I saw: counters that displayed how many people the "peaceful religion" Islamo-fascist terrorists have killed, stuff like that.

America really is turning into a land of sissies, cowards, wimps, and idiots.

"Are you against immigrants?" the numbnuts MSM journalist fools ask, instead of "Are you against illegal immigration?"

Illegal is illegal. The legal immigrants, who respect our laws and policies, should band together and get rid of the illegal ones.

Even better, severely punish the CEOs and corporations who hire illegal immigrants, who are criminal invaders.

America is a land of fat, lazy, Britney Spears obsessed chump ass retards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home