Saturday, July 23, 2005

Madness

Tonight is madness. I will be going to a birthday with many nice young ladies. Trouble. I have already seen the Downer Avenue bike race, which was awesome, and now I have to do this. Some might say that I am lucky, but I strongly disagree. If you have been with women in their early twenties, you know what I am talking about. I have set a retirement date, February of next year. Vegas will be the end all be all of my young life. After that I will retire each night at nine thirty and watch a combination of the Fox News Channel and the Weather Channel. Pretty sad, but, I really do think that I am out of touch. Maybe it's the cutoff jean shorts and white denim deck shoes that I wear to cut the lawn and pull weeds. Maybe I should consult Larry on this one.... Shitty.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add History Channel, "Monk" on USA Channel, and Spike's car-stuff, and you have an excellent TV mix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home