Friday, December 16, 2005

I guess I am a Redneck

Thought my readers would enjoy this email I received from a good friend...

We have enjoyed Redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God.

If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so Rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns, grit and guts -- that's what Rednecks are made of. I hope I measure up to one of those.

You might be a Redneck if:

-It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One Nation, Under God..."

-You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

-You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

-You bow your head in respect when someone prays.

-You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

-You treat all vets with great respect and always have.

-You've never burned an American flag and it makes you angry when you see it done.

-You know what you believe in and you ain't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

-You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

-You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

God Bless the USA! God Bless us Rednecks!

HT: C. Montony

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

God Bless America.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

Count me in - I guess I'm a redneck too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home