Thursday, August 04, 2005

What a drag day... Can't wait for Austin, TX

Slow. It is really, really slow. I'm talking slower than molasses in Alaska in December slow. Fine, whatever, I'll just sit here and blog to pass time, I'll worry about selling a car later on tonight. That's the problem with this job, the ups and downs are more severe than a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America. Of course, if I were hourly pay, I wouldn't have the opportunity to express my sordid views to you, the reader of this fine blog. So, I would appreciate feedback, it would at least make me feel as if I served some purpose today.

Next week for those who don't already know, I will be visiting the fine city of Austin. If you don't want to run into me, stay away from the sixth street vicinity in downtown. It has actually come to my attention that they have a Coyote Ugly bar there like the one in the movie. I never saw the movie, but I think I got the gist of it from the commercials. Now this can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, I like the thought of half drunken women (and half drunken me) dancing on bars. On the other hand, I am not a cowboy, nor do I pretend to be. I think everything will go well if I get a big belt buckle. Any suggestions, or tourist tips, let me know.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Dad29 said...

Texas cowboy bars: when you walk in, you will be CERTAIN that you are in another culture. Totally.

Be sure to check out the (real, live, and ACTIVE) gun-racks on the pickup trucks--along with the $1000.00 lighting sets on same trucks.

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thats fine, youll have a great time in the city of Austin, and the slut bar Coyote Ugly both are awesome......by the way nothing wrong with gun racks,,,,have 3 $1300/each shotguns in the back of mine...never been robbed yet...and never try to rob me big shooter(s)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Well, you might have seen the bumper sticker, "Keep Honking, I'm Reloading." We live and die by that up here too.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger hotpinksox said...

If you are going to be in Austin, check out the warehouse district or 4th street areas. Thanks you the comments, BTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home