Thursday, September 15, 2005

Republican Presidential Candidate for 2008

I am officially coming out in support of Fred Thompson for president on the republican ticket in 2008. He has been recently seen following around John Roberts, the Chief Supreme Court Justice nominee. Fred Thompson is an advisor to Judge Roberts in his quest for the top seat of the bench. He is also an actor(seen on Law and Order), and a former attorney and Senator from the deep south. This guy has character, charisma, common sense, can talk to and relate to people very well, has good negotiating and debating skills, and can conceivably run and win the ticket. He is also not a RINO. Run, Mr. Thompson, run. I will cast my vote for whom I think can, and will, be a winner.

Seen here, center, with the cast of Law and Order.



Seen here in a profile shot.

4 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Which one is the photo you carry around in your wallet?

-On a side note, I don't know alot about him but anything is better than McCain, Powell, or any other RINOs.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Only The Shadow Knows! said...

I am from TN and am very familliar with Senator Thompson's work. He is a good man, which counts for more than who his political party is. He has done alot for the south and its people. I am not a republican, I lean more towards libertarian, but I would vote for him.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

See... People who know this guy other than me(OTSK), know that he is a good guy. Thompson has very conservative values and would win the election hands down.

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really innovative and a new idea, I like this concept and the way it is carried out in so light and cool manner. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future  updates.Cars for sale ads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home