Monday, November 07, 2005

All I Want for Christmas is the R Line

The new "R" line is absolutely incredible. Nothing done by a manufacturer to this point can possibly match what of what VW and HPA have done to the new Jetta, new Passat, and Touareg. VW wanted to make and appearance at SEMA this year with three possible production vehicles and show the industry just what you could do with these cars. Either swapping out engines or installing twin turbo systems (among other multiple mechanical upgrades), these two firms have created monsters. The full story is available at VW Vortex.


The "R" Line GT Jetta


The "R" Line GT Passat


The "R" Line GT Touareg

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I think I just puked in my mouth.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

A little bit, huh?

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

P.I. Mommy likes the R-Jetta!!!!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

Loverly photos of macho toys that make ones toes crinkle up like bad mash up mashed potatoads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home