Friday, November 11, 2005

Calvin and Hobbes

On the "Slate" page affiliated with MSN, Chris Suellentrop writes a great article about the timeless comic strip Calvin and Hobbes. Anyone who is a fan of the strip would enjoy the article and the analytical breakdown of creator Bill Watterson, his career and the individual comic strips tied together. This article, of course, a plug for Watterson's new book "The Complete Calvin and Hobbes." Something I will obtain for my library as I am enthralled with the strip.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

The book is $325.00.

Maybe a long-term financing deal...

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I am looking into financing options...

I did in part post this link for your reading pleasure, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home