Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Muslim Demands

This morning on Sykes, Charlie discusses what the response of public schools should be to the recent demands of Muslim students and parents. Specifically, Muslim parents ask that if their daughters are playing a basketball team against another school that has no Muslims, that men may not be present due to the attire their Muslim daughters would be donning. Hmmmm..... separation of church and state?

Here are your unofficial answers.

1. Don't allow your daughters to play basketball because men will be there and viewing them in "non modest apparel".

2. Send your daughter(s) to a private school where your wishes may be met.

Specifically following up on the second answer: My parents wanted me to learn the Catholic religion. They DID NOT ask the public schools to teach it to me, instead sent me to a private school where it would be taught. I did not hear this oh so common sense answer provided (I did miss small tidbits of the segment), but it seems like a no brainer to me.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

Yeah, and if we have to respect their dress codes over there in Saudi Arabia and such, they should respect our codes here.

We should restrict Muslims for things like burkkhas and face veils.

Here in America, only cowards and criminals cover their faces. So they should be forced to rip those veils off, they are offensive to law enforcement.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

"Stop it George. What are doing?" she asked.

"Pleasuring you?" George Castanza sheepishly murmurs questioningly.

"Well, stop it. It feels like alien fingers probing me. Do that left spinning swirl again. That felt good. With my toe in your ear. Yeah, Georgie."

"Don't call me Georgie. My mother calls me that. You're freaking me out."

"To the left, stupid, not the right. And put my toe back in your ear, or I can't orgasm multitudinously. There. Yeah, Jeremy. Oh."

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Are you channeling something or someone VTG?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home