Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Milwaukee 5 And The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

I don't typically like to link to another local bloggers site and tell the world about how fabulous the article they wrote is. Pandering like that is not something that I like to partake in, and my reasons are my own. (In other words, I will not implicate anyone in the local Cheddarsphere. You know who you are...)

But, this article was good. Really good. Sykes does an excellent job of pointing out the liberal hypocrisy that is so apparent in our everyday lives.

This (now you may listen to my own esteemed opinion) should be a bigger story than it is. I don't care if Court TV is covering this trial or not, I haven't heard enough noise around this story in the media, local or otherwise. (By media, I do mean blogs, talk radio, newspapers and local and cable news)

Of course there is a perfectly legitimate reason for this. The MSM doesn't want to point out the blatant hypocrisy and or scandalous nature of the DNC.

But, talk radio? Belling was on Rush Limbaugh two weeks ago and this past Monday and Tuesday. He did not mention a word of it. He had the best opportunity to bring it to a national stage, and he didn't. Shame on him.

In the Cheddarsphere and Blogosphere, I haven't heard enough of it either. (One blog was picked up on Google on the topic "The Milwaukee 5," Michelle Malkin's) Apparently, there is no drive to catch these damn liberals while we have the chance!

There may be redemption, though. IF the Milwaukee five are convicted (personally, I will settle for four of them, one was could get off on a technicality) we in the Cheddarsphere need to scream bloody friggin' murder until everyone in the Blogosphere, talk radio, newspapers, and local and national news programs hear us.

I personally will not let these dirty bastards get away with this if they are found guilty. Furthermore, I will hammer Gwen Moore everyday in this blog if her son and his cronies go down. She will sink with this smelly, foul ship.

8 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger James Wigderson said...

One, they're going to get away with it. Two, Gwen Moore is in one of the safest districts in the country.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Not on my watch. I voted against her and will make sure she goes down when they go down. Any jury that would believe that tripe the defense attorneys are shoving down their throats is seriously diluted. Maybe I have a little more faith than most in my "peers."

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger James Wigderson said...

Unfortunately, it's not your peers sitting in the jury, but theirs.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

It's funny that you mention that... One of the technicians at my dealership was in the jury pool. White male, 37, married with child living in the suburbs. When asked a question about races, he responded that there was only one race, the human race. I guess they thought he was a threat.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing dcs. With all the scandal, corruption, deception, treason, fraud, and deceit in the republican reign of terror, you focus a tire slashing in Milwaukee (contrary to your view, Milwaukee IS NOT the center of the political universe)
Wake up neocon zombie.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Dave, you astound me. You attack, attack, attack, but when the DNC fucks up, it's all repblican scandal this and that. Next you are going to tell me Abramoff only gave money to republicans.

Wake up, Dave. I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE! What happens here is important to me. I don't give a rats ass what you think about it.

However, if the defense attorneys in this case are right, this problem roots all the way down into the deep, smelly bowels of the DNC. THAT would be a NATIONAL problem for you lefties, wouldn't it now?

Did the DNC condone this repugnant behavior?

If you aren't sure what I am talking about, why don't you read Sykes' article?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

BTW Dave, name calling is unacceptable on this site. No more neocon shit...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Dad29 said...

Part of the reason for the lack of excitement, I think, is the "who cares?" factor.

The jury's not likely to convict. The perps will be out on the street, again, doing whatever they want to do.

Moore will be re-elected--the District is "protected" by gerrymandering, just like Petri's and Obey's.

So why waste time and effort on these jackasses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home