Monday, January 23, 2006

Chicago Rose Fan Club

I saw Chicago Rose again over the weekend at Lucille's Rockin' Pianos on Old World 3rd street in downtown Milwaukee. I have recently put this bar into a regular rotation and I highly recommend that you visit if you have the opportunity.

This past Saturday I visited and had the opportunity to see Chicago Rose perform (3rd time I have seen her) and decided she is a must post for this blog. Great performer, incredibly entertaining, excellent pianist, wonderful vocalist and much nicer to look at that the guys they usually have onstage playing. I also strongly believe that Casper at AskMeLater will agree that she is a very beautiful woman.


Definitely blog worthy, wouldn't you agree? (Like I care if you do anyways)

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger David Casper said...

I checked out her site. Why not use one of the bikini pictures?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Hmmm, such crude content is not condoned here at DCS.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Crude?!?

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw Chicago Rose tonight @ Lucille's. She's so f*!@in hot. I wanna sit on her piano bench.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home