Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sad Moment at the National Jambo

I would like to take a spot in my blog to recognize the four fallen boyscout leaders at the National Jamboree at Fort AP Hill outside of Washington D.C.Many of you know that I am an eagle scout and that I attended the National Jamboree eight years ago, and it is sad to see such a terrible tragedy to see these scout leaders die. Apparently on Monday while setting up camp, a tent pole from a dining fly hit an electric line and killed the four scout leaders from Troop 711 out of the Western Alaskan Council. To the two prior members of the BSA who read my blog, I thought that you might liked to be informed of these recent occurences. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and the members of the troop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home