Friday, August 05, 2005

Cat Stacking

Somebody posted anonymously regarding a website called stuffonmycat.com. This website shows pictures people can post of stuff they stack on their cats when they are sleeping or laying down, etc. What is really funny is that this is something that my brother and I dabbled in as long as two years ago. My brother used to have three obese cats. The largest, "D", we were able to stack 8 to 10 items on before he would move anywhere. Remote controls, wallets, ash trays, car keys were all fair game. It was amusing at the time, but it never dawned on me that I could turn a hobby into a website that would generate cash flow. My brother's and my idea has been pirated, and I want my benefits, dammit! Well, I'm to lazy to do anything about it so I will just enjoy the pictures. Check it out.

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

That's funny Disgruntled Car Salesman. Thanks for taking the time to post a comment on everybody's Most Fun to Hate Blog:

the notorious blogospherical gadfly socratic masterpiece...

Vaspers the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrate

I pull no punches and take no prisoners.

I'm not a pretty site.

I's full of gobbledeegook.

I's a lollygaggery loquacious lunk.

You's a good read too, sir.

Maybe we be frenz sumdae, eh?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger carrie said...

i think stacking food on animals started in japan with a bunny rabbit. called oolong

http://www.syberpunk.com/
cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ i cant believe that you have not given credit to my invention!!!! muah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa.............

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttt. get educated with my link....thay can destroy a "VW", Mazda, or anything else you have have on the lot in any performance/handling/suspension/gear ratio/head room or anything else metric the consumer is looking for, you better sell these if you are looking to make bank baby!!! these things are up and comming!!!!!!!!first time i blogged, if the school session (to the link) doesnt show up here it is....DO IT DO IT
http://www.cqql.net/bmw.htm

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

I like BMWs as well. Great product, great performance, and I see myself buying one someday. Keep in mind the price difference between what I sell and what you like. Bang for buck, Mazda and VW are on the ball. Incidentally, we have some great products coming down the pipeline too. All I have to say is "Mazdaspeed 6."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home