Friday, August 04, 2006

Remaining Anonymous

Unfortunately at the next two scheduled blog meet and greets/drinking outings, I will be remaining somewhat anonymous, not by my choice.

This Saturday at the State Fair, the BBA is hosting a meet and greet at the microbrew tent starting at noon. Details here. I will be selling cars in a very "disgruntled" manner having missed this opportunity.

The following Tuesday at Papa's Social Club on 77th and Burliegh will be the third installment of Drinking Right. On Tuesday evening I am pleased to announce that I will be drinking and in a venue just as prestigious as the aforementioned. I will be attending a game at Miller Park. Unfortunately, besides my brother and two other friends, I will not have the opportunity to be surrounded by people who are quite as prestigious as the members of the Drinking Right club. I will be at a Brewers/Cubs game, which we all know are packed with smelly "FIBs." (A whole new rant for a different day)

Sorry to those of you looking to meet or see the man behind the most beloved DCS blog. 'Til then, I will be lurking in the shadows and may be present at the next Drinking Right.

5 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

So that photo you display is some famous movie actor I never heard of? So you can mingle invisibly, I mean unknownedly, at the blog fairs?

I wanted to thank you for speaking of how my blog is bought out at Blog Shares.

That place is insane, dude.

If you will be so kind as to notice that two of the blogs that link to VTG are Disposable Experiments and Web Whispers or something, two of my *ABANDONED* blogs, but though abandoned long ago, "worth" over $1,000 per share.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

Also, you should watch Pud's "Big Bill Hell" the car dealership parody TV commercial.

I know you will thank me. Profusely.

It's on my blog, and I got it from YouTube. Just type in Big Bill Hell or pud into the Video Search text entry box, and you'll find it.

Too funny and only 0:59, one second less than a minute.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

You could do very well by drinking LESS, right or wrong...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

aaaaaahhhh, don't bee sthilly. *hiccup*

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DCS DCS DCS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home