Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yeah, Islam is a Peaceful Religion

Apparently these are pictures of Islamic and Muslim protesters in the streets of London protesting "peacefully."


If only I had a Thompson Sub Machine gun with a barrel clip...


Or maybe a hand grenade...


Yeah, this guy here, I would rock his face and send him packing back to Haji land.


What? The USA doesn't have any gas chambers or large ovens. What we can do for you is send you a nice nuke. How does that sound?

These people are insane. And the drive by media will never put this stuff in print or on tv. It will only make Bush's cause look as worthy as intelligent people know that it is.

HT: CL R&R Board

10 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

Funny how they want to hide their faces, eh?
Those photos look like they belong in my latest post about the REAL Islam.
I vote for a nuke. Or the big oven. As long as I can make a ham sandwich and watch.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I would like to personally beat each one of them with my kendo stick. I'm serious - I would personally take off of work, go to a nearby field, and beat the living shit out of each one of them.

You hate my country, you hate my 'kind', then you'll face the wrath of the United States.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

"Nuking" is a bit over-the-top.

"Ovens" is not an appropriate reference.

Keep buying ammo.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

The more I think about it, the more I want to buy and use a Thompson.... And the gun has such a romantic ganster-esque way about it...

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for once i agree with the young firecracker! nuke em!

dino nicholas echeverria, executive sales,crack meteoroligist and amatuer pshycic, director of heinosity, and just bad man!

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I only had something belt fed I would mow down everyone of those vial creatures who call theirself a Muslim.

Lets take it to the streets of our towns everywhere.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do me a favor...check out my latest post "A little something for the girls" and give me your best "eligible-young-conservative-male" opinion. I'm counting on you to give us conservative gals some guidance.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS - that should have come up with my blogger name...PIMOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home