Happy New Year
Okay, so I am going to post some mindless gibberish just to appease Neo. Let's take a look at the New Years Resolutions of 2006:
1. Overeat - Did that. Check.
2. Exercise Never - Oh Yeah. Check.
3. Smoke Daily - Double yeah. Check.
4. Drink Often - Hell Yeah. Check.
It's funny how priorities change from year to year. Let's take a look at the New Years Resolutions for 2007, shall we?
1. Quit smoking - In the process, on the patch. I will keep you updated on the progress of this. Last year I wasn't so successful. This year, mitigating factors are driving me to achieve this goal.
2. Exercise 3 times a week. - In progress. This goes hand in hand with #1. If I can continue to quit smoking, I can continue to work out(and vice versa). You may catch me at the downtown Y. Try and guess which smart ass I am...
3. Eat healthier - Well, now that I quit smoking, my metabolism will slow down drastically, as it did last time. I don't want to gain weight(in the fat category), so I need to eat healthier. This also goes hand in hand with #s 1 and 2(and vice versa). Today I consumed rabbit food. Rather unsatisfying, but healthier(with the exception of the Italian dressing).
4. Drink weekly - Or daily, whichever. This is an unchanged resolution. One I am sure that I may continue to achieve.
I wish the best of luck to all in the New Year with their lives and resolutions. See my blog weekly for pertinent thoughts and talking points. Politics will be limited now because everyone else in the Cheddarsphere beats the topics to death. What's one more ass whoopin' on my site? I will however skewer car manufacturer's and ethanol on here often.