Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Okay, so I am going to post some mindless gibberish just to appease Neo. Let's take a look at the New Years Resolutions of 2006:

1. Overeat - Did that. Check.

2. Exercise Never - Oh Yeah. Check.

3. Smoke Daily - Double yeah. Check.

4. Drink Often - Hell Yeah. Check.

It's funny how priorities change from year to year. Let's take a look at the New Years Resolutions for 2007, shall we?

1. Quit smoking - In the process, on the patch. I will keep you updated on the progress of this. Last year I wasn't so successful. This year, mitigating factors are driving me to achieve this goal.

2. Exercise 3 times a week. - In progress. This goes hand in hand with #1. If I can continue to quit smoking, I can continue to work out(and vice versa). You may catch me at the downtown Y. Try and guess which smart ass I am...

3. Eat healthier - Well, now that I quit smoking, my metabolism will slow down drastically, as it did last time. I don't want to gain weight(in the fat category), so I need to eat healthier. This also goes hand in hand with #s 1 and 2(and vice versa). Today I consumed rabbit food. Rather unsatisfying, but healthier(with the exception of the Italian dressing).

4. Drink weekly - Or daily, whichever. This is an unchanged resolution. One I am sure that I may continue to achieve.

I wish the best of luck to all in the New Year with their lives and resolutions. See my blog weekly for pertinent thoughts and talking points. Politics will be limited now because everyone else in the Cheddarsphere beats the topics to death. What's one more ass whoopin' on my site? I will however skewer car manufacturer's and ethanol on here often.

Best.

DCS

8 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

Yes...I'm happy you posted something...FINALLY. Happy you're trying to get healthy as well. Good choice of resolutions.
Happy New Year!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Write down your calories. That's how I keep my weight down. I figured out how many calories I needed in order to maintain my weight and then figured out how much I could eat for said calories. Works. I'm a size zero.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Thanks Phel. Happy new year Mom.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the smoking. OTOH, remember what Mark Twain said. "Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times".

Nice to see you posting again.

Happy New Year.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psst. Just wanted to let you know that you're up in this week's blog of the week contest at MKE. (Apologies for the off topic comment, but I couldn't find an e-mail address for you.) The voting page is here. Questions? I'm here. Good luck! ^_^

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Intercourse?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

When I saw you at DR you did not smoke once, in fact you did not even look tempted! Way to go DCS :)

You were a jerk though. Good to know that quitting smoking has not changed your smart ass ways.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Thanks, Sliver. I know I am a jerk. Don't you just love it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home