Tuesday, August 30, 2005

F&#@ to the Fifth

Whooo doggie, a foul blog and I'm not even one sentence into it. Apparently in one school in England it is acceptable to use the F word or derivations of it up to five times in one lesson.

Article provided here -> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9132814/

Wow. This is the beginning of the end of morals as we know it. What's next?? Only one fight at a time, kids. Only one weapon in your bag, kids. Only one sexual relief break per day, kids (condoms provided by the school nurse).

I'm serious, this is real. This kind of crap is going to slowly become more socially acceptable in our culture. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's happening in England right now, not here. You wait, you just wait and see where it's all going. Right down the crap shoot, and were going with it. Remember my blog about prosti-tots... (if not, read it in my August archive). I am ill thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home