Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hate Tuesdays... Love Trash Talkers

I hate Tuesdays. Tuesdays are my Mondays. Nothing ever happens on Tuesdays, they just drag on and on and on. The weekend feels like an eon away.

But this Tuesday, I like this Tuesday. Lots of trash talking anonymous posters on my blog trying to bust up my posts. That's fine, that's fine. Bring it on like a man and post your name. I'm all for freedom of speech, it is what makes this country great. But, if you are going to express your freedom on my blog, you better pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and man up to your post. Let me know who you are, I'll come onto your blog and see what you have to say. But I know your type, you anonymous bloggers, you won't man up to your posts. You'll just continue to be wussy and sit in your little hole on your "box" typing away.

Incidentally, I am trying to clean up my language on my blog, which is why you'll see a clean post here, ahem.

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

The deleted comment was a stupid advertisement.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I hate those anonymous comment posters. They can at least sign their name, and if they want to, they can leave their URL.

Was the comment you deleted here from me? I don't post any advertisements, but I might have signed my name and typed in my URL.

You didn't consider that an "advertisement" did you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home