Monday, August 22, 2005

Who the Hell Are You???


So I take a trip to Austin, TX. two weekends ago and, of course, take some pictures to remember my trip. While out cruising the local bars on Friday night, I happen to run across the most gorgeous bar waitress of all time. I talked with her very briefly and ask for a picture with her, and she obliges. Get home, develop the pictures and see this weird looking babe over my right shoulder. Who are you crack head hula girl?!? Typical. Probably one of the hottest chicks I'll ever be with in a picture and someone has to ruin it.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this woman(?) or who she is, let me know. I'm not quite sure what I would do with the information, but I would like to expose her as an unwanted picture intruder.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

No no no Disgruntled Sar Caleman, the weird lady in the background makes the contract vivid, it makes it more interesting, less posed, I hate posed photos with all my shriveled heart and shrunken head.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I meant "contrast" not "contract".

And BTW, that barmaid is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home