Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Proving the Insanity in Madison Once Again...

My father was right, Madison is not only the capitol of Wisconsin, but the capitol for wackos, perverts, liberals, idiots, etc. Today in the Urinal Sentinel was an article about three professors at the "esteemed" UW - Madison. These three professors have been convicted of crimes ranging from stalking to child molestation and still recieve paychecks, while incarcerated mind you. What are the officials at that institution smoking??? The claim is that the University has to make their own investigation and that the professors should be allowed the benefit of due process. Didn't that just occur in a court of law? Furthermore, how does a court of law not have prevalence in all investigations? What is there to investigate? Dammit, the idiocy of this makes my hands tremble, and it is becoming difficult to type. Wow.... wow. I just cannot believe it.

This subject is making me ill, I have to stop.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no question that your father is correct about Madison.

However, your father would NEVER use 'capitol' except in referring to the actual capitol building.

When referring to a city, the word is spelled 'capitAl.'

Obviously, your father did not raise you too attentively.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Hey, ass pipe, thanks for the spelling correction. Obviously a typo on my part. However, don't you dare ever comment on how my father raised me. You don't know him, or myself. A statement like that needs to be made to my face, not while your anonymous punk ass is hiding behind his computer. That way I can hand your ass to you.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I pee all over Anonymous, the coward who can spiel correctively.

I get that sometimes 2, DisCarMan.

An anon comment is like comment spam, you can always sign your name, like so:

Steven Streight aka
Vaspers the Grate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home