Friday, August 19, 2005

Columbia Journalism Review... I'm a Journalist???

My blog has been featured on the Columbia Journalism Review website, or CJRDaily.org. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself at

http://www.cjrdaily.org/archives/001748.asp

I am honored to actually have someone with a "professional" opinion recognize my ranting and raving, although it seems as if to me they missed some of my point, the most important part. The underlying idea of my blog which I posted on Aug. 17th (the only one on the 17th, just scroll down to read), was that she is just contradicting everything that she writes/preaches. She attacks Goldberg for only listing liberals in the public eye in his book, or at least the ones that she discusses in her editorial. She then turns around and lists nothing but conservatives and conservative-moderates in her OWN editorial. The article she writes is such a joke. It's okay for her to condemn those who do not see eye to eye with her. But, when someone of the opposing opinion attacks her flock of a feather, that's a no-can-do. It's contradictory, it's... it's... it's making the room spin and I am now ill.

Thanks to the CJRDaily.org for the recognition. This post is for those who come to see my site from theirs. It emphasizes the most important point of my ranting, contradiction. Or, as a liberal editorialist will call it, fact for the left, conservative hate speech from the right.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Excuse me, "birds of a feather," not "flock of a feather" like I wrote.

-Ed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home