Thursday, September 22, 2005

Have You Actually Heard This?

My head almost exploded. I swear! Last night I was on the couch and watching the real news when it came to my attention that a group of no doubt delusional, paranoid conspiracy theorists are now claiming that Hurricane Katrina is all an elaborate plot to kill poor people, especially poor black people. AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

What?!? WHAT?!?

Why? Why would someone actually conjure this kind of crap up? It makes me sick to my stomach. I am sick. Excuse me, I need to go visit the porcelain throne......

OK. I'm okay now. Who thinks this crap up? I'll tell you who... Louis Farrakhan. This idiot pictured below.



You, Louis Farrakhan, are a racist. You stir the pot of hatred. You are incredibly delusional and paranoid. You make me sick. You continue to drive race relations further apart in this culture.

Now why would you do that?

That's right, without this inherent continuing "problem" you would be out of a job.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger CLOWNPUNCHER said...

haha, and did you hear him acusing the "man" of blowing up the levies in order to flood out the black man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home