Monday, January 09, 2006

I Got Your Back, Jessica

I would like to start this entry letting everyone know that I am typing this with my "formerly nicotine stained" fingers. Thanks to El Rushbo for the line... Moving along.

You know what? I kinda liked Eugene Kane. I don't know why, but I liked to read his columns. Some made me laugh, some made me think, some made sense, some didn't. I know that about 99.9% of the time, I did not agree with him.

Bloggers in the "Cheddarsphere" have been talking about Kane for a couple weeks now more frequently, and I did not want to throw my hat in the ring for a topic I did not care to discuss that much.

But today I changed my mind. I read Kane's blog, and have been reading McBride's blog for quite some time. Kane slams McBride like nobody's business in his blog, and does so with such a cute little elitist attitude (McBride does a great job pointing out his "best blog" comment). How are you going to say you have one of the best blogs only being in the blogosphere for 1 month? Wow, you ARE really full of yourself after that comment.

Kane also does a great job slamming bloggers in general in his January 7th article. I pointed out this same thing over at Dad29. Funny how the guy who condemns blogs and most bloggers is one himself now. Just like most elitist MSM members, he is succumbing to the power of the blog because he has to. Now he will be amongst the "common folk" in this all too new and scary medium.

What it all comes down to here though is that Kane is not going to find sympathy and friends here in the "Cheddarshpere." In this great free thinking forum, he will find that the majority of the people do not agree with him, and won't put up with him tying to force opinions down everyone's throat. The "common folk" have a voice and forum to express it in Kane, and you are now forced to live with it.

I, for one, have got McBride's back. I can list out about 20 - 30 other people who will throw down for her as well. Who do you have, Kane?

Your paper, column, notoriety, and elitist views are falling to the wayside, Kane. Whatcha gonna do?

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

Well, I'll read Kane exactly like I have in the past.

Once a year, at the outside.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Kane's an idiot. I'm sure that he still wants his 10 acres and 4 mules. These kind of people only slow down the cohesion of all races.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Right on.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I don't know any of these critters kane et alia but this post sounds like something I might've penned.

Yeah, buddy. Get those dirty filthy smelly MSM busturds. I hate them like gangstarappers hate cops.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Other Side said...

This was funny. You guys are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home