Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This Has Gotta Come Off My Chest

I am sorry. This has got to come off my chest. No award is too important. I will never compromise my posting, beliefs, etc. I have just got to come out and say it.

Raising Chicks is hands down one of the dumbest blogs I have ever seen. Period.

I am sorry. I am sorry if this makes you angry. I am sorry if you won't read my blog anymore. I am sorry if you think my blog is dumb.

Wait a minute! What am I saying?!? I am NOT sorry. That blog is stupid.

That blog is a vapid wasteland and was a waste of my time looking at it. If that blog wins the MKE online blog contest, something is seriously wrong with the voting pool out there (or there was stuffing of the ballot box).

What a stupid blog.

We are dumber for having visited.

'Nuf Said!

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger J said...

I am definetely going to agree with you there. That was a waste of the fifteen seconds it took for me to scroll through first few posts.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Izbaby said...

Yeah me too just stupid.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehehehehe. Chicks! :)

Not only that was a really dumb blog, but you pointed at you. I'll never get those 20 seconds of my life back!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an idiot and should stick to trying to sell cars

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Thanks anon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home