Friday, July 14, 2006

The Return of the Prostitot!

Bloggers everywhere are discussing it(actually, two). The glorious return of the heated discussions revolving around... you guessed it, the Prostitot! If you aren't familiar with the term, you can view my archived post from Aug. '05 here. I initially started talking about this dangerous epidemic in this post, which didn't receive a whole lot of attention. Now, bloggers like Charlie and Cantankerous bring this glorious topic to the surface once again.

Now, Charlie discusses mainly women in their 20s who choose to dress like "skanks." I reach a crossroads on this particular topic, but eventually find my way to the right conclusion. Although in some cases it is pleasing to the eye (I am a man), it gives women an inflated ego in the end. You do not look that good, especially if the shirt is two sizes too small and foreign matter is hanging out. 'Nuf Said!

Cantankerous, on the other hand, chooses to discuss men who are assholes. While she does agree with Charlie that "skanks" need to clean up their acts, she addresses the much more deprived topic involving men who are assholes. There are a lot of them, of all ages, who are unjustified in their actions. You are not that cool, I completely agree. (For those audience members here that may know me on a personal level, yes, I know that I am being somewhat contradicting here. Yes, I can be an asshole, but it is usually justified.)

What can we do? Expose them. Like I had initially called for in Aug. '05 with the emerging prostitot crowd, it is important that we apply the same rule to both culprits. I will be glad to spearhead this effort in the most tactful manner possible.

!UPDATE! Dad29 gets in on the act too. Although there is no plug on where he picked up some of his terminology...

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

I've never used the term, but I've ranted enough about it myself - like in December of 05
http://politicallyincorrectmom.blogspot.com/2005/12/are-parents-really-that-naive.html

As always, it's good to see you back at it.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Thanks Mom. Nice to be back.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with you disgruntled salesman there are way to many skanks in the greater milwaukee metropolitan area re: west allis, it is pitiful to see these young nubile, overfed,7 haircolor skanks bringing down the rep. of the milwaukee area...and oh! by the way there have been some unsubstantiated reports of them sneaking in to the lake country area, via unsupervised boat parties on pee-waukee lake, (sic)we will adress this issue at a later time, anyways..back to skanking!the disgruntled car salesman nailed it just like it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home