Friday, August 25, 2006

STFU Nagin!

I love people like this. I love people who think that you can rebuild the WTC or New Orleans in 2 years. I love people who think the Marquette IC should be completed already.

In case you couldn't tell, I am being sarcastic. People who think that these things should be done overnight are naive, impatient and just plain dumb. Rebuilding something like the WTC, the Marquette or a whole city takes a lot of time and planning. I would like to see what you are doing Nagin to quicken the process. Oh yeah, that's right, you were taking up too much of your own time trying to cover your ass and get reelected.

STFU already! Any credibility you had blew away in the hurricane. Nobody really cares what you think. How you are going to be interviewed on CBS's 60 Minutes is beyond me, like intelligent people can't see right through you as you try to pass the buck.

Oh wait, it is CBS.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

Thanks for saying something about this - now I don't have to. He KILLS me!!! Did you notice that his response about the "hole in the ground" was in response to someone asking him why he hadn't even cleaned up the flooded cards from the streets yet? I agree that these things don't happen overnight, but it seems to me he has spent an enormous amount of time and money getting the bars re-opened and that's about it. He's such a moron and all those who voted him back in will get what they asked for. Especially if there's another storm during his term.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

All those who voted for him are the ones who want to live in a "Chocolate City."

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let them have their "Chocolate City" but not at my expense. And when the rest of the U.S. is finished throwing money at the crooked politicians in Louisiana, who will generate the tax revenue to finance the corrupt New Orleans government? People on welfare don't pay taxes. Nagin and his base of uneducated and impoverished people need to realize that at some point, people like me in the southwest U.S. are going to get sick of paying for waste and corruption in New Orleans. Sure I feel for the victims, but they don't seem to be getting much of the money. If Nagin was smart, he'd take all of the generous money U.S taxpayers are giving him and actually put it towards bettering the city for once. The only one who pisses me off more than Nagin is that stupid Governor of theirs. Yes, STFU Nagin. Couldn't have said it better myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home