Thursday, September 22, 2005

Where Has All The Common Sense Gone?

Ladies, let me give you a piece of advice (I know that I am probably the last guy who should give women advice, but stay with me on this one).

If a man has his manhood cut off because of an argument with his then wife, do not go near him. Do not talk to him, do not touch him, and definitely do not date him.

Plus he looks like this...



And his family jewels are mangled?!? What?!?

Okay, okay. Listen, here, hold on just a second. I am in tact, single, I work, have a nice place, my car does kinda suck(I am working on that), and I don't have a proven history of domestic violence.

I guess I will never understand the female psyche...

Anyways, the story is here. Apparently he is now divorcing his current wife after having committed domestic violence, again.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger P.I. Mom said...

I will never understand it. I AM a women and last I knew I DO stand in a position to give advice to my fellow-women and I will never, ever, ever understand why women do such things. O.J. Simpson has never had any problems getting girlfriends, either. And the scarey thing is that they all look just like Nicole!
To all the sick, twisted women out there - well, girls....he's single and up for grabs again! Who's next?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Yeah... Whomever falls into that trap deserves it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home